Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
Listen to the first part of the song and write the past simple of verb given in brackets.
For all those times you (1) ________ (stand)
by me
For all the truth that you (2) _______ (make)
me see
For all the joy you (3) _________ (bring)
to my life
For all the wrong that you made right
For every dream you made come true
For all the love I (4)_________ (find)
in you
I'll be forever thankful, baby
You're the one who (5) ______ (hold) me
up
Never let me fall
You're the one who (6) ______ (see) me
through through it all
You (7) ________ (to be) my strength
when I (8) _____ (to be) weak
You were my voice when I (9) ________
(can’t) speak
You were my eyes when I couldn't see
You (10) _______ (see) the best there (11)
______ (to be) in me
(12) _______ (Lift) me up when I
couldn't reach
You (13) ________ (give) me faith 'cause
you (14) ________ (believe)
I'm everything I am
Because you (15) _______ (love) me
Look up the meaning of the words in the
box. Listen to the next part of the song and fill in the gaps using these words.
tall wind grateful
star light faith
know touched because
always wings
lies
true inspiration
You gave me _______ and made me fly
You __________ my hand I could touch the
sky
I lost my _______, you gave it back to
me
You said no ______ was out of reach
You stood by me and I stood ______
I had your love I had it all
I'm __________ for each day you gave me
Maybe I don't _______ that much
But I know this much is _________
I was blessed _________ I was loved by
you
You were _________ there for me
The tender _______ that carried me
A ________ in the dark shining your love into my life
You've been my __________
Through the _________ you were the truth
Match the past simple verbs in column A with their present
simple form in column B.
o found o lose
o flew o say
o was o find
o lost o have
o believed o believe
o touched o touch
o knew o is
o said o fall
o had o am
o were o fly
o fell o know
You might also like:
- Past Simple - Grammar
- Parts of the body with Rihanna - song
- Prepositions with Folls Garden - Song
- Past Simple - Grammar
- Parts of the body with Rihanna - song
- Prepositions with Folls Garden - Song
Brak komentarzy:
Prześlij komentarz