Szukaj na tym blogu

poniedziałek, 28 maja 2012

Parts of the body with Rihanna! Części ciała- ćwiczenia

Rihanna - California King Bed


Listen to the song and fill in the blanks with the given words


nose x2      chest x2        toe x2         wrist x2       palm x2     lips       finger    heart  x3     arm x2    cheek x2   eye  x2     fingers     eyes

_______ to _______
_______ to _______
_______ to _______
We were always just that close
_______ to _______
_______ to _______
_______ that felt just like the inside of a rose
So how come when I reach out my _________
It feels like more than distance between us

In this California king bed
We're ten thousand miles apart
I've been california wishing on these stars
for your __________ for me
My California king

_________ to ________
_________ to ________
Side by side
You were sleeping next to me ( next to me)
________ in _________
Dusk to dawn
With the curtains drawn
And a little last night on these sheets
So how come when I reach out my ____________
It seems like more than distance between us

In this California king bed

We're ten thousand miles apart
I've been california wishing on these stars
for your _________ for me
My California king

Just when I felt like giving up on us
You turned around and gave me one last touch
That made everything feel better
And even then my ________ got wetter
So confused, want to ask you if you love me,
But I don't want seem so weak
Maybe I' ve been California dreaming

In this California king bed
We're ten thousand miles apart
I've Been California wishing on these stars
For your _________ for me
My California king
My California king

In this California king bed
We're ten thousand miles apart
I've been california wishing on these stars
For your _________ for me
My California king


Dictionary

  1. chest  - klatka piersiowa
  2. nose  - nos
  3. palm  - dłoń
  4. wrist  - nadgarstek
  5. toe  - palec u stopy 
  6. lips  - usta
  7. finger  - palec u dłoni
  8. heart  - serce
  9. eye  - oko
  10. cheek  - policzek
  11. arm  - ręka / ramię




Match the definition


chest       nose        palm         wrist      toe    lips       finger    heart     eye   cheek   arm     



  1. the upper limb from the shoulder to the elbow     _________
  2. the trunk of the body from the neck to theabdomen; thorax   _______________
  3. this part as the organ of smell   _____________
  4. either side of the face below the eye and above the jaw  _____________
  5. the part of the inner surface of the hand that extends from the wrist to the bases of the fingers  ________________
  6. the organ of sight  _____________
  7. the carpus or lower part of the forearm where it joins thehand  _______________
  8. the center of the total personality, especially with referenceto intuition, feeling, or emotion ______________
  9. one of the terminal digits of the human foot   _______________
  10. any of the terminal members of the hand, especially one other than the thumb  __________
  11. either of the two fleshy parts or folds forming the margins ofthe mouth and functioning in speech  _________________

You may also like:



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...